Cookie 。 Cookie ，"" Cookie ，。
EFG6K Spiral Wire Hose—SAE 100R15 Recommended For: Extremely high-pressure, high-impulse applications such as hydrostatic transmissions. EFG6K is designed to meet or exceed all requirements of SAE 100R15 specifications and performance requirements of EN 856 4SP (-6, -8, -10 and -12), EN 856 4SH (-12, -16, and -20), and ISO 3862 Type R15 (-6
· SAE 100R15 1211 6 Wire Spiral High Impulse 15 6,000 6,000 6,000 6,000 6,000 Meets or exceeds requirements of SAE 100R2A. Tube: Black, oil resistant, Nitrile (NBR). Reinforcement: One wire high tensile steel braid in sizes 1/4 thru 1/2 and two wire high tensile steel braid in sizes 5/8 thru 1.
· DIN/SAE International Standard Hoses Exceed The International Common Standrad Our global hose widely used on hydraulic equipments such as machines of construction, mining, loading, tool and iron. The hose can be easily identified from the specification. With No-skiving technology,which improves the assembly efficiency and assure
· SAE 100R15 hose should only be used with petroleum-based hydraulic fluids within a temperature range from –40 to 121°C. It has multiple spiral plies of …
· Parker Rubber Hose Overview Chart. If we have not answered your questions here, e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at 888.715.4673.. You may also wish to review our page on how to select the correct hose for your application.
· ** Maximum service pressure for lube oil and fuel systems applications (Code F) may be less than maximum service pressure for other systems applications, e.g., Code H. Refer to individual hose listings in Section A and Hose Assemblies List, SAE J1942-1 or HPD Approval Bulletin #APR-004. T emperature Hose Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and
· 100R13/SAE 100R15 conventional spiral hose. VALUE Half the bend radius can reduce your hose needs 20% to 55%. Nearly 30% smaller O.D. A key reason for Compact Spiral’s notably easier handling and routing, this feature also enables bends to start sooner than with conventional spiral, resulting in hose savings, reduction of shaped hose ends
SAE 100R15 This hose should be used with petroleum-based hydraulic fluids within a temperature range from -40° to 121° C. It consists of an inner tube of oil-resistant synthetic rubber, multiple spiral plies of heavy wire wrapped in alternating directions, and an oil- and weather-resistant rubber cover.
According to: ISO 3862 / EN 856 type 4SP / SAE 100R15 on sizes 3/8” and 1/2" Balflex® Powerspir - Best Flex 4 & 6 Wire Spiral (SAE 100R15) Oil, Weather, & Abrasion Resistant Synthetic Rubber Cover 4 or 6 Very High Tencil Steel Braid Very High Pressure
This 4- and 6-wire construction hose comes with 6100 psi operating pressure in all sizes and is recommended for use in extreme-duty applications on construction equipment, oil and gas rigs, mining equipment, and other high pressure applications. a more flexible SAE 100R15 spiral hose that is 24% more flexible than other ultra high-pressure
100R5 DOT Textile Covered Hydraulic Hose is a general purpose hose used primarily in the transportation industry; Medium Pressure Applications Include: Petroleum Based Hydraulic Oil, Air and Water for use in Air Brakes, Power Steering, Turbo Oil Lines, Tilt Cab Cylinders, Transmission Coolant and Filtration Lines; Tube is Black, Oil Resistant
· Coiled Air Hose, Fittings & Ac c essories Hydraulic & Pneumatic Hose & Fit. PTFE Hose & Fittings Thermoplas tic T ubing Truck (Fleet) Products Tooling & Equipment Hose Ac c essories Technical & Design Information Appr ovals & Guides Alphanumeric Index 919, 919B 919 PTFE Hose Exceeds SAE 100R14A (+) Non Standard.
· ∫ Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant cover. for sizes 12” to 34” I.D. at ambient temperatures. Fuel Line Hose exceeds the SAE 30R10 rating and is capable of handling gasoline, alcohol-extended gasoline or diesel fuel in fully immersed, mobile, stationary and
· Balflex POWERSPIR SAE 100R15 Balflex® POWERSPIR SAE 100R15 – 6000PSI – 10.1016. According to ISO 3862 / EN 856 type R15 / SAE J517 type R15 Very high pressure, four or six steel wire spirals reinforced hydraulic hose
· 797TC compact spiral hose takes one-third less effort to bend than SAE 100R15 hydraulic hose. Smaller O.D. (nearly 30% smaller area of the 797TC''s cross section compared to SAE 100R15 hydraulic hose) means it is easier to route the 797TC compact spiral hose in tight spaces.
Four-Bolt Flange (SAE J518 and ISO 6162) Commonly found in fluid power systems, the Four-Bolt Flange works well connecting 1/2" to 3" hose and tube. The seal forms between the O-ring on the male half and the smooth face of the port (with t he O-ring seating on the ring groove of the male). Two clamp halves, held by four bolts, hold the
SAE 100R2 hose should be used with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids, within a temperature range from140° to 100° C. It consists of an inner tube of oil-resistant synthetic rubber, steel-wire reinforcement according to hose type, as detailed below, and an oil- …
Hydraulic Hose Sae100r5, High Pressure Hose, Textile Covered Hose manufacturer / supplier in China, offering SAE100 R5 Textile Covered Rubber Hydraulic Hose, EPDM 1/4′′ Twin Welding Hose 300psi for Acetylene, En559 Red & Blue 8+10mm Twin Hose for Acetylene and so on.
· SAE 100R6 Hydraulic Hose for tight routing purposes. SAE 100R6 textile braided hydraulic hose does great job in low pressure conditions, especially where tight routing is urgently required. Black nitrile tube is quite compatible with petroleum base hydraulic fluids with temperature range from …
· SAE 100R13 spiral hydraulic hose for heavy duty equipment. SAE 100R13 hydraulic hoses are reinforced with four layers of spiraled wire in alternation directions to provide extremely high working pressure. Spiral reinforcement is particularly ideal for high pressure impulse applications as a result of individual wires are parallel.
The line crosses Hose Bore between -12 and -16 on “All Other Dash Sizes” side of Hose Bore axis, so a -16 hose is required. If RQP5 or T5 Hose is to be used, for this example -16 would also be required. The velocity of the fluid should not exceed the range shown in the right hand column.
Parker suits all your oil transfer needs by providing you with safe, quality hose. Parker hose transfer petroleum in manufacturing and shop equipment, and large diameter dock, in-plant transfer or transport suction and discharge service. These hoses are available in a diverse range of pressures, sizes and temperature capabilities.
Available in multiple coil sizes; Manufacturing materials include metals and plastics; Useful Info: Pipestock supply a large range of hydraulic hose, covering various SAE and EN standards. We are proud to offer you our wide range of hydraulic hose for many purposes including conveyance of oils and fuels, sewer jetting and paint spraying.
: Parker Hannifin
This SAE Standard covers fuel and oil hose, coupled and uncoupled, for use with gasoline, oil, diesel fuel, lubrication oil, or the vapor present in either the fuel system or in the crankcase of internal combustion engines in mobile, stationary, and marine applications. Sections 7 and 11 cover hose
: Parker Hannifin
· Dash Sizes for Hose and Tubing for all SAE Hose Except 100R5 Inches Millimeters Nominal Hose I. D. or Tubing O. D. Dash Number for SAE 100R5 Dash Number for TFE Hose Nominal DIN Size Dash sizes are commonly used to designate hose I. D., plastic tubing and metal tubing O. D. and coupling size.
McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 580,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.