Hoses Analyzing and Solving Common Hose Issues. We have decades of experience in solving industrial hose problems. Industrial hoses are commonly replaced because of chemical corrosion, abrasion, excessive heat, excessive pressure, vibration, sunlight, exceeding bend radius, and physical abuse.
Find your epdm hose easily amongst the 152 products from the leading brands (Watson, Trelleborg Fluid Handling Solutions, PARKER, ) on DirectIndustry, the industry specialist for …
The hoses'' PTFE tube provides excellent temperature and chemical resistance and maintains its integrity after exposure to thermocycling processes. The PTFE tube also has a low coefficient of friction to maintain high flow rates and provide easy cleaning. The hoses'' EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) cover provides excellent resistance to
The TS2 SmoothFlex is a smooth bore PTFE hose with stainless steel braid reinforcement that is designed for long trouble-free service in a wide range of chemical resistant and high purity applications. The hose is available in standard white, and also anti-static conductive black PTFE where electrostatic dissipation is required.
· HOSE ASSEMBLIES. By combining our broad line of tubing, process hoses, and fittings, the optimum hose assembly for your application can be fabricated quickly.Let our Fabrication Team handle the assembly labor for you, so you receive a finished, pressure-tested, ready-to-install product.
Overview: The Model TR2 is a rubber covered, smooth bore FEP hose, available up to 3" diameters. It handles a very broad range of chemicals and has an abrasion, weather, and ozone resistant blue EPDM cover. Commonly provided with flanges, NPT, cam locks, sanitary, and various other style fittings.
We specialize in all aspects of PTFE assembly and associated products, ensuring maximum focus on our customers Our PTFE hoses and assemblies offer unique properties which include excellent chemical resistance, high temperature resistance (up to 260°C, 500°F), and a frictionless, easy clean surface. These properties determine the types of application areas in which PTFE hose can provide the
PTFE Series Teflon/Stainless Steel Braid – Standard Duty Hydraulic Hose by Alfagomma® This new PTFE series hose has a smooth Teflon tube and offers high mechanical and vibration resistance, low permeability, dialectical, fire resistant, food grade (FDA, DVGW, and BFR compliant). Is chemically inert, non-sticking, ozone and weather resistant.
· was the first to design and manufacture high pressure hydraulic hose known throughout the industry as XT hose. XT hose standards far exceed industry standards still today. XT hose is impulse tested to one million cycles - twice the industry requirement - at 133% of working pressure using both new and aged hose.
Hoses. PTFE Hoses – Our selection of PTFE hoses are available in white and black anti-static with a high pressure range rated up to 55,200 kPa. Our experienced team can custom make any assembly configuration with fittings of flanges – simply contact us. Stainless Steel Hoses – Our Vitalflex® stainless steel braided hose assemblies are the most superior range of flexible metal
PTFE tube suitable for steam, food, and hot chemicals. 200 PSI Working Presssure Washing Machine Fill Hoses. 800 PSI Burst Pressure High Quality EPDM Rubber Fill Hoses; Commercial Washing Machine Stretch Drain Hose (223-4673) - we take pride in our ability to provide you with a wide variety of quality affordable Industrial Hoses which
Qingdao Guosong Machinery Parts Co.,LTD. main product is QDGY brand rubber brake hose Φ3.2mm×Φ10.5mm(1/8") produced according to American standards SAEJ1401 and also passed the quality test of China National Auto Testing Center. Now our brake hose is on the way of DOT.
® HOSE AND HOSE ASSEMBLIES is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of hoses and couplings. Hose Assemblies are available in a broad line of high, medium and low-pressure options, and are engineered and tested far beyond industry standards for …
Chemical hose assemblies consist of lengths of hose that have fittings installed on both ends for connecting the hoses to equipment. Also known as chemical transfer hose assemblies, they are used to move chemicals from one location to another and are made from materials that resist damage when exposed to specific kinds of chemicals.
· Call me back I hereby authorize Xtraflex to send me informative or commercial e-mails on a regular basis. Xtraflex is committed to carefully handle your personal information (in accordance with the GDPR legislation) and not to share it with third parties under any circumstances.
EPDM Tubing EPDM/PP Tubing FPM Tubing NBR Tubing NR Tubing PUR Tubing PVC Tubing / TYGON® Tubing SBR Tubing Silicone Tubing TPE-E Tubing Tubings and Pipes made of Rigid Plastics Tubing, Pipes and Capillarys made of Metal Heat shrink hoses Protective and insulating hoses Brenngas- und Flüssiggas-Schläuche Clamps and Cutters
PureFlex fittings and collars are manufactured specifically for FEP and plastic-lined hoses. Applying the highest quality standards, they are designed for compatibility with most manufacturers'' true-bore plastic hoses including smooth bore, convoluted, cuffed, and rubber covered plastic lined.
RPTFE is a chalky-white color while EPDM is black. RPTFE is 15 precent glass filled and normal PTFE that has no filler. RPTFE is recommended for food applications and products that need resistance to heat, chemicals, and acids while EPDM is not. RPTFE was discovered in 1938 and EPDM has been known since at least the 1500s.
· PTFE Lined Flexible Hose, High Pressure Hose and End Fittings Temperature Resistant Chemical Resistant Self Cleaning. speci cation, which has a tube liner which is both High Pressure Gas quality, and Antistatic, and the hose has an outer cover of blue EPDM rubber. Or the Part Number of the hose as listed in this brochure can
PTFE is actually the same chemical compound as Teflon, but the word Teflon is owned by DuPont, which is why PTFE is a more common way of describing them. Braided Stainless Steel PTFE / Teflon lines are great for replacing many factory rubber hoses such as rubber fuel lines, brake lines, and clutch lines.
Convoluted Hoses Twister brand EPDM reinforced hose lined with Teflon® PTFE, and other pressure rated hose assemblies featuring convoluted tubing lined with Teflon® PTFE, provide maximum flexibility for wide range of applications.
· A helically convoluted PTFE pressure hose, medium wall, giving good flexibility, kink, and vacuum resistance. Sizes go from DN6 (1/4”) up to DN150 (6”). Also available in heavy wall.
Nexus | Flow of Innovation. From the heat source to heat emission to heat distribution, Nexus covers a broad spectrum of innovative building technology systems. This internationally active group of companies has specialised in technical products and systems in the fields of …
EPDM rubber belongs to the thermoset elastomers (rubber) classification, while PTFE belongs to the thermoplastics. Please note that the two materials have significantly dissimilar densities. EPDM rubber is a thermoset elastomer or rubber material.
· - Smooth bore hoses with an extruded PTFE liner with a textile braid, steel wire helix reinforcement and an ex-ternal layer made of rubber. All layers are vulcanized and permanently integrated with the PTFE internal layer - as in a standard rubber hose. Used mainly in chemical industry. General information about PTFE hoses INDUSTRIAL HOSES - PTFE
TS5 PTFE BRAIDED SMOOTH EXTRA FLEX HOSE The TS5 Nexus is the Ultimate PTFE Hose, as it combines the best features of smooth bore and convoluted hose into one incredible flexible product; Nexus. The smooth I.D. allows for outstanding clean-ability, and the convoluted O.D. allows for excellent flexibility.
· 7 RUBBER HOSE Dimensions shown may be changed without prior notice RUBBER RUBBER HOSE EPDM, PE-X or UPE tube to guarantee the appropriate level of chemical resistance to the medium to be conveyed EN 12115 compliant range to ensure that users are not exposed to danger from fire or explosion and that the environment is protected against contamination or damage.
· PTFE Hose 929 Heavy Wall PTFE Hose 929B Heavy Wall PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube 929BJ Silicone Jacketed PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube A-67 A-68 A-68 A-69 939 Convoluted PTFE Hose 939B Convoluted PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube943B High Pressure PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative 944B High Pressure PTFE Hose with Static
Pacific Hoseflex is as an industry leader in engineering fluid transfer products. For more info on our products & services or for quote call 07 5593 4292. PTFE Hose Stainless Steel Hose Rubber Hose Composite Hose Ducting Braided Easy Flex Hose (Water/Gas) Hose Protection & Hose Covers . Expansion Joints.
MTH Hose is a 304SS Plastic-lined flexible metal hose lined with smooth PTFE liner and flared thru standard end fittings. It is designed for applications requiring a large diameter hose combining the unexcelled corrosion resistance and sanitary properties of PTFE and the durability of flexible metal hose.