Our extensive line of components and systems is designed to satisfy the unique requirements of elevated pressure applications, with a complete product line that includes valves, fittings, tubing, gauges, safety devices, pressure vessels, reactors, pumping systems, intensifiers, gas boosters and pressure generators for use at pressures through
: Parker Hannifin
· blasting systems than in pressure blast cabinets. The air supply hose ID, the media blast hose ID, the nozzle ID, the pressure pot and pot piping are all much larger on the blast rooms than cabinet systems. The increase in production is also due to the further distance that the nozzle is from the work piece in blast rooms creating a larger blast
· 6 Medium- and High-Pressure MEDIUM- AND HIGH- PRESSURE Pressure Ratings Pressure ratings are dependent on the end connection or system component with the lowest pressure rating. Ratings for the end connections used in this catalog are identified below. Swagelok Medium-Pressure Tube Fittings—FK Series
Our new hose adapters are rated to the maximum working pressure of the hose or hose-end connection. Our hose fittings are constructed of 316 cold-worked stainless steel with other materials available. HiP maintains an inventory of these fittings for quick ship requirements. High Pressure to Hose Add to Cart
303, 302A Medium Pressure, Flared Hose Assemblies, Sizes -4 through -10 3 303, 302A Medium Pressure, Flared Hose Assemblies, Sizes -12 through -32 3 303, 302A Medium Pressure, Flareless Fittings and Assemblies 4 Aircraft Rubber Hose Assembly Instructions 5 Hose Cut-Off Factors 6 Rubber Hose Assembly Equipment 7 Table of Contents
A high pressure hose system helps solve a number of issues facing the aerospace, automotive, energy, and marine industries. United Flexible strives to produce the best high pressure hoses by engineering mechanical solutions that resolve flexure vibration, thermal, or pressure-related problems involving liquid and gas transfer.
High pressure hose - 2245N. Parker 2245N Hoses are designed to match high demands in hydraulics or media transfer applications. They offer reliability, versatility and a high degree of customization and are ideal for production environments.
Swagelok offers cold-drawn 316 stainless steel, nominal OD, medium-pressure tubing with working pressures up to 20 000 psig (1378 bar) for use with medium-pressure fittings, as well as high-pressure tubing rated up to 60 000 psig (4134 bar) for use with high-pressure fittings. Specifications
· SAMES KREMLIN''s new low-pressure fluid hoses have been developed especially for Airspray applications. This new offer drastically lightens and enhances the movement of the spray gun for unparalleled comfort for the operator.
Our comprehensive line includes low pressure, medium pressure and high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic hoses that are resistant to heat, ozone, weather, chemicals, oil, flames, UV and abrasion. Parker is the largest hose manufacturer in the world and provides an engineered solution to all of your hose product needs.
medium pressure hydraulic hoses and high pressure hydraulic hoses channel fluids through a hydraulic system. Air Conditioning Kits Attachments Batteries Belts Cabs Cylinder Seals Drive Train Electronics Engine Parts Filters Fluids Ground Engaging Tools Hand Tools Hardware And Fasteners Hose \ Medium and High Pressure; Hose. Category
SHPI is a trusted name in the business of manufacturing PU, Nylon, PE, PVC hoses and all kinds of composite hoses such as PU braid hoses and high pressure hoses used for air…
· SAE 100R5 single wire braid and textile covered hydraulic rubber hoses are widely used in medium pressure applications. They are suitable for conveying petroleum-based hydraulic oil, air and water with specified pressure to air brakes, power steering, turbo oil lines and tilt cab cylinders.
· Safety Yellow General Purpose Air/Water Hose Nom I.D. Nom OD Working Pressure * Stock Lengths Recommended Use is required. Ideal for use in heavy duty compressed air and water applications. Construction Black PVC with a smooth finish. High tenacity polyester yarn. Manufactured with a 4.1 pressure safety factor 20mm 26.7mm 1.6 mpa/230 psi 20m & 100m
· High and Ultra-High Pressure Fittings, Check Valves and Tubing (60K & 150K) - Available components are elbows, tees, crosses, couplings, check valves and filters. Fittings and tubing used to complete flow system requirements.
· was the first to design and manufacture high pressure hydraulic hose known throughout the industry as XT hose. XT hose standards far exceed industry standards still today. XT hose is impulse tested to one million cycles - twice the industry requirement - at 133% of working pressure using both new and aged hose.
High Pressure Equipment Company has developed a line of Medium Pressure products to assure safe and easy plumbing through 20,000 psi. These needle valves, fittings, line filters, check valves, safety heads, rupture discs, anti-vibration gland assemblies, tubing and nipples are engineered to the highest standards of repeatable quality.
· This Medium Pressure series has all the benefits of the High-Pressure version with all metal sealing, tempera-ture ranges from -423° to 1200°F (-252° to 650°C), and includes many different material options like 2507 Super Duplex, Hastelloy C276, 6Mo (25-4SMO), and Inconel 625 to mention just a few.
OVERVIEW: Rubber hoses come in a wide range of elastomers, and are used in a great variety of applications. Compare the features to see which rubber hose is ideal for your commercial and industrial needs. RR1-AS is a high pressure water & air hose assembly often used with washer and cleaner equipment, sprayers, and high pressure air lines
Air Hose and Electric Cord. Protect your hose when itâs not in use. Reels with Lubricated-Air Hose with Threaded Fittings. Reels with Medium-Pressure Water Hose. Reels with Medium-Pressure Chemical Hose. Reels with Hydraulic Hose. Reels with Welding Hose. Racks for Fire-Fighting Hose.
Air hoses (also known as pneumatic hoses or air compressor hoses) carry compressed air to air-powered (pneumatic) tools, nozzles, and equipment. Some types of air hoses may also be used to convey other substances, such as water and mild chemicals. Bulk air hoses can be cut to the desired length and compatible hose fittings can be added to the
Nylon Hose for CNG—Swagelok® NG Series With a static-dissipative smooth-bore nylon core, the NG series is designed for use with natural gas where static dissipation is required. Custom-length single, twin, and vent hose assemblies are available.
Low - Medium Pressure Output At working pressures of 1-40 psi, these airbrush compressors are built for occasional use with general purpose spraying. Iwata Sprint Jet 110-120V Airbrush Compressor
RR1-AS HIGH PRESSURE HOSE ASSEMBLIES RR1-AS is a high pressure water & air hose assembly often used with washer and cleaner equipment, sprayers, and high pressure air lines. 1/4" to 3/8" diameters in 3,000 psi to 6,000 psi.
PROOF TEST: hydrostatic pressure test at two times recommended operating pressure. APPLICATION: Medium pressure service with petroleum base fuel and oil. TEMPERATURE RANGE: Oil or Fuel: -40°F to +300°F. Oil or Fuel (Not Flexing): -65°F to +300°F. Oil and Air Mixtures: -40°F to +250°F. 156 Stratoflex Medium Pressure Hose. Hose Application
· SAE 100R5 medium pressure hydraulic hoses for air brake system. SAE 100R5 single wire braid and textile covered hydraulic hoses are widely used in medium pressure applications including conveying petroleum-based hydraulic oil, air and water with specified pressure to air brakes, power steering, turbo oil lines and tilt cab cylinders.
· FITOK Group has been an industry-leading developer and manufacturer of superior quality instrumentation valves and fittings, having our R&D centers, manufacturing facilities, warehousing and service locations in Offenbach Germany, Texas USA
An Ever Expanding Hose Shop At Your Fingertips. Worldwide Shipping, First Class Products and Rock Bottom Pricing. The Ultimate Hose Supplier.