· Convoluted PTFE Medium Pressure Hose Products for the Aerospace Industry The World Standard Stratoflex. FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SYSTEMS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
· Since 1991, Diebolt & Company has been custom designing and manufacturing flexible electrically heated and freeze protection hose for specific applications. Our new process utilizes a state of the art proprietary heating element, high performance insulation and the industries highest quality pressure tested heated hose core.
As the innovator in PTFE hose technology, Titeflex has pioneered the production and utilization of smooth bore PTFE hose throughout a wide spectrum of demanding aerospace, automotive, and industrial applications. The first to produce extruded PTFE hose in 1955, …
Crimp Style Hydraulic Hose Fitting - 43 Series Fittings. Parker’s best-selling 43 Series crimp style hydraulic fittings are a complete range of cost-effective, permanent, crimp-style hydraulic hose fittings for use with the Parkrimp family of crimpers.
Heating hoses Desc r iption and construction of a Hillesheim heating hose Whenever media needs to be transported from a device or a system to some other part of the device or system, and the piping cannot be rigidly installed, fl exible heated hose lines can be used for transportation purposes.
Parker manufactures a wide selection of hose, piping, tubing and t-slot framing products for all applications. Explore our high-quality products online. Parker''s No-Skive Medium Pressure hose 301SN is designed for a working pressure up to 40,0 MPa and a temperature range from -40 °C up to +100 °C. The hose range is compatible with No
Medium-High Pressure Smooth Bore Hose (up to 3,000 PSI / 207 bar) Applications include hydraulics, pneumatics, heated hose, high pressure gas and oxygen transfer as well as various liquids and chemicals. Minimum burst pressure of 24,000 PSI. Maximum working pressure of 6,000 PSI. Previously known as 58-series.
· The Diebolt & Co. ElectraFlo II Series D Electrically Heated Teflon Core Hose features a smooth bore Teflon Core. The core can be heated for operations up to 450°F (232°C). Like the Series C, the Series D is capable of operating under continuous movement conditions.
Up to 40% higher operating pressure than medium pressure smooth bore hose. A greater margin of safety, superior insulating properties, less pressure drop versus convoluted hose. Minimal volumetric expansion and length change over the full range of pressure. Longer hose life, less downtime, lower maintenance cost.
· Metal & Teflon Lined Hose May 2001 Components & Controls, Inc. 493 Washington Avenue Carlstadt, NJ 07072 201-438-9190 212-564-5541 Fax: 201-438-3356
Flexline fabricates a full range of PTFE hose assemblies.Flexline’s broad spectrum of PTFE hose assemblies incorporate a wide range of materials for special applications such as temperature maintenance, chlorine transfer, compressed gas and cryogenic transfer or filling.
Medium Pressure Valves, Fittings and Tubing. High Pressure Valves, Fittings and Tubing Ultra High Pressure Tubing Add to Cart. Downloads. Ultra High Pressure. Download PDF. HiP manual pumps are an excellent method for proof testing of high pressure gauges, hose and other components
Eaton’s hydraulic hose products are suitable for nearly any application, pressure level and type of fluid. Our strong manufacturing and distribution capabilities allow us to provide product in a timely fashion to nearly any part of the world. Here is a complete line of Hose & Hose Fittings offerings
· Parker Autoclave Engineers Fittings and Tubing - Available components are elbows, tees, crosses, couplings, check valves and filters. Fittings and tubing used to …
We are making a range of High Pressure Fittings , High Pressure Pipe Fittings,High Pressure Hose Fittings,High Pressure Tube Fittings starting at 10000psi. LP Fittings .For Pressure till 20000 psi we have Medium Pressure( Cone and Gland) MP Fittings . For 60000 psi we have High Pressure ( …
· PTFE Hose With a full line of PTFE Hose products including extruded, convoluted, high pressure and specialty items, Specialty Hose stocks and fabricates more types of PTFE Hose products than any other hose company. A PTFE hose assembly is comprised of a braided material covering a flexible PTFE tube with a fitting affixed to either end. PTFE Hose Advantages
· Our Nordson hot melt adhesive specialists have years of experience working with Nordson hot melt equipment. We offer excellent, high quality hot melt adhesives to compliment any adhesive application you may have. Feel free to call us with any questions about our "preferred adhesive purchase" plan. Purchase your Nordson applicators and handguns and Nordson hoses, heads, nozzles, and-or …
· STYLE TSC PTFE HOSE SMOOTH BORE MEDIUM PRESSURE 8040 NE 33 rd Drive Portland, OR 97211 1-800-234-2566 Fax: (503) 287-4818 A PTFE hose for a wide variety of gas and fluid applications Unisource Style TSC PTFE hose is the workhorse of the industry for a variety of gas and fluid applications. Style TSC combines a smooth bore PTFE
Parflex thermoplastic and fluoropolymer hoses and tubing work with high pressure hoses, flexible thermoplastic hose, fittings, ptfe and pfa tubing, heated hose. medium pressure and high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic hoses that are resistant to heat, ozone, weather, chemicals, oil, flames, UV and abrasion. Many of our products are
Military Grade Braided PTFE Hose Medium Pressure Smooth Bore Hose Ultra High Pressure Smooth Bore Hose AS614, MIL-H-38360. Hose Size: Average I.D. inch
Lightweight High Pressure Hose Core. Style CH60 Hose Cores – High Pressure Smooth Bore PTFE Teflon. FEATURES: Overall Strength and Reliability Flexible, lightweight design Conductive 0.040” wall PTFE Teflon ® Innercore for Static Dissipation Exceptional margin of safety. YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR: Chemical Plants
Medium-pressure Teflon hose assemblies are sometimes preformed to clear obstructions and to make connections using the shortest possible hose length. Since preforming permits tighter bends that eliminate the need for special elbows, preformed hose assemblies save space and weight. Never straighten a preformed hose assembly.
Flexotherm heated hoses are used in a wide range of applications including biofuel, chemical transfer, acid transfer, hot melt, asphalt dispensing, hot oil lines, food products, fracking, diesel exhaust fluids, pharmaceuticals, epoxy and resins, wax dispensing, and tar dispensing.
· hydraulic hose ph148–medium pressure hydraulic hose–r7 ph149–high pressure hydraulic hose–r8 ph353–high pressure hydraulic hose–r8(2pb) ph194-low temperature–r18 ph348–medium pressure hydraulic hose–1wb ph349–high pressure hydraulic hose–2wb ph358–r7compact hose ph761–hybrid hose–1w ph762–hybrid hose–2w
Alibaba.com offers 3,724 teflon hoses products. About 32% of these are rubber hoses, 27% are plastic tubes, and 1% are garden hoses & reels. A wide variety of teflon hoses options are available to you, such as pvc, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
The Teflon Brand: A Higher Standard of Performance and Quality. From developing technology and a growing market demand for more sustainable, higher performing products to evolving customer needs, Teflon fluoropolymers enable businesses to innovate and bring value to customers.
PTFE Core Hose Smooth Bore. Provides chemical compatibility, drainability, and precise flow control. Optional static-dissipative, carbon-black filled core, FDA-compliant and ECE R110 alternative fuel certified hoses for specialty applications.
Type 304 stainless steel wire braid is the standard reinforcement with other specialty materials available. Titeflex offers RTPE covered hose for chafe resistance and silicone covered hose for heat and fire resistance. Alternate braid materials include Nomex braided convoluted hose and Kevlar braided high-pressure smooth bore hose.
PureFlex fittings and collars are manufactured specifically for FEP and plastic-lined hoses. Applying the highest quality standards, they are designed for compatibility with most manufacturers'' true-bore plastic hoses including smooth bore, convoluted, cuffed, and rubber covered plastic lined.